This position will be primarily focused on supporting an ongoing Ready Relevant Learning related project with the U.S. Navy. The project aims to design and implement a data model and schema to support linking all technical, professional, and leadership performance and training task data objects. As a result of the data linkage, it provides the client visibility into previous hidden performance/training data to make informed training data-driven budget decisions.
Design and develop Credential Engine technologies with a distributed team of staff and consultants with an opportunity to be promoted to Associate Solutions Architect and Senior Solutions Architect.
- Web and mobile applications design and test-driven development
- Database maintenance and development
- API design and development
- Work directly with customers who are developers or other data specialists to publish and consume data
- Provide written and verbal guidance
- Identify technical solutions
- Participating in RDF Schema design and development
- Collaborate with internal and external teams on long-term scaling solutions
- Credential and competency data solutions that are Web-based and in the Credential Registry
- Must be a U.S citizen or be a naturalized citizen of the United States.
- Willing to submit to a background check for a security clearance.
- Exemplify flexibility, an ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Highly organized with an attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex situations and relationships with confidence, confidentiality, and tact.
- Operating style suited to working in a small team environment where teamwork, creativity and flexibility are valued.
- Minimum of three years combined technical education credential and developer experience.
- End-to-end web development including design, construction, updates, and maintenance.
- Microsoft .NET experience.
- Three years of experience is preferred.
- Experience with Tools, Languages, and Technologies:
- Microsoft .NET MVC
- Visual Studio 2019+
- SQL Server and/or
- PostGreSQL Server
- Web API
- Preferred Experience with:
- Configuring and deploying container based solutions using tools such as Docker
- Browser-based data visualization tools/frameworks
- Current Government Security background check
- Experience working on Department of Defense IT projects
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Credential Engine is based in Washington, DC with most team members located around the country. Work is performed remotely, generally from home locations, with the same demands as a traditional office environment.
- Visual and auditory acuity for extensive use of various forms of technology.
A competitive package including salary and benefits (holidays, PTO, insurance coverage for health, dental, vision, life and disability, and a retirement plan) is available and is commensurate with experience and qualifications. The expected salary range is $60,000-$75,000.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Solutions Developer” in the subject line to apply for this position. Priority will be given to applications submitted by November 15, 2022, with all applications due by November 30th, 2022. The position will remain open until filled.