- This event has passed.
Credential Engine’s Executive Director to Moderate Session at ACT Workforce Summit
November 8, 2017 - November 10, 2017
On November 9, 2017, Credential Engine Executive Director, Scott Cheney, will moderate a panel entitled, “The Role of Credentials in Closing the Skills Gap,” at the ACT Workforce Summit in Austin, TX. This panel of leading workforce development credentialing experts will discuss the importance of incorporating credentials that measure and validate competencies and skills mastered into educational programs of studies.
Panelists for this event will include:
- Sara Anderson: Director of Workforce Development, National Restaurant Association
- Jo Alice Blondin, Ph.D.: President, National Council on Workforce Education at Clark State Community College
- Larry Good: President, Corporation for a Skilled Workforce
- The Honorable Jane Oates: Former Assistant Secretary, USDOL and member of the National Workforce Solutions Advisory Board
- Neil Reddy: Executive Director, Manufacturing Skills Standards Council
For More information, please visit the ACT Workforce Summit event site.