CTDL Rubrics Webinar: Assessing Skills with CTDL Rubrics
February 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Rubrics enable clear assessment of skill levels. For assessing learning outcomes and evaluating job performance, rubrics provide transparent information about what a person knows and can do. The CTDL data model for rubrics makes this valuable assessment information human- and machine-readable and provides an open standard for connecting learning, skills, and jobs. CTDL rubrics are versatile and can be used not only for assessing a person’s skills, but also for assessing organizational capabilities and gauging the quality or suitability of products, services, and more. You can publish your rubrics as linked open data in CTDL and reuse rubrics that are published by others.
Credential Engine invites you to a webinar that covers updates in the Credential Transparency Description Language (CTDL) and the Credential Registry Publishing System focused on Rubrics. CTDL Rubrics have been seamlessly integrated into the Credential Registry Publishing System. This integration enables the publication of rubrics through API or bulk upload options.
During this webinar we will:
- Provide an overview of the value of assessing skills with CTDL rubrics
- Explain the CTDL Rubric terms implemented in September 2023
- Demonstrate and provide step-by-step instructions for publishing Rubrics to the Credential Registry
- Cover options for consuming Rubric data from the Registry.
CTDL Rubrics Webinar Details:
- Date: February 29, 2024
- Time: 1:00 PM EST
- Location: Virtual via Zoom
- Audience: Professionals involved in creating or storing rubrics; and/or in publishing rubrics to the Registry, and/or interested in consuming CTDL rubric data or reusing others’ rubrics, and anyone curious about how CTDL and the Registry support data for assessing skills with rubrics.
- Registration: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_znG3XnMhTbi9gJiqfNjPjA
Stay ahead in the field of credential transparency by joining us for this informative session.