- This event has passed.
Measuring Job and Credential Quality: The Role of State P–20W Data Systems
September 22, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
The growing effort to define program, job, and credential quality requires investments in P–20W data systems to capture measures of quality and make that information transparent to the public. Join the Data Quality Campaign along with Credential Engine, Jobs for the Future, and National Skills Coalition for a webinar that will highlight the importance of state data systems in collecting data on program, job, and credential quality, providing timely information to the public, and using data to ensure equitable attainment of quality jobs and credentials. Learn from two states currently doing this work as they discuss their efforts to prioritize data collection and transparent access to information. Register Today!
- Kate Tromble, Director, Data Quality Campaign (Moderator)
- Eshwar Eswaran, Director of Data Services, Jobs for the Future
- Jeannine LaPrad, Managing Director of Policy and Research, National Skills Coalition
- Rachel Vilsack, Strategic and Policy Engagement Manager, Credential Engine
- Nick Moore, Education Policy Advisor & Coordinator, Governor’s Office of Education and Workforce Transformation, State of Alabama