We are pleased to announce the launch of the CTDL Credential Registry publishing and consuming options on June 28, 2023.
For organizations that provide resources and assistance that help people overcome barriers to succeed in their education and career goals, this is an excellent opportunity to showcase your offerings by publishing your information to the Credential Registry. To help you get started, we have provided a range of valuable resources listed below:
- Support Services Bulk Upload Demonstration: This demonstration of the Support Services Bulk Upload will guide you through the process of bulk uploading your support services to the Credential Registry. You’ll learn step-by-step instructions on how to efficiently publish your information. Access the demonstration here.
- Support Services Launch Google Slides: This comprehensive set of Google Slides provides an overview of the Support Services features with the CTDL and Credential Registry. This deck was used for the webinar recordings View the Google Slides.
- Support Services Webinar and Audio Recordings: We understand the importance of clear communication and knowledge transfer. That’s why we recorded the launch webinar to provide a deep dive into CTDL and Credential Registry Support Services features. You can access these recordings at your convenience and gain valuable insights on utilizing the Credential Registry effectively. Please find the webinar recording here.
- CTDL Handbook: Support Services: To ensure that you have a comprehensive understanding of how to publish support services using the CTDL we have prepared a Support Services section of the CTDL Handbook. Access the CTDL Handbook section for Support Services.
- Credential Registry Publishing API Handbook: Support Services: Directly publish structured support services data from a database to the Credential Registry. See details in this API Guide and its Support Services section.
We encourage you to seize this opportunity and publish your support services to the Credential Registry. By doing so, you will maximize your organization’s visibility and accessibility to those seeking the services you offer. Should you have any further questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team via email@example.com.
Thank you for your participation, and we look forward to seeing your support services on the Credential Registry.