Thank you to those who participated in the July 21st webinar that covered our newly released Equity Advisory Council Report, its recommendations, and how to publish the identified data. The webinar recording and presentation are now available for your viewing.
As part of the webinar, we reviewed the Report, the data elements that are broken down into tiers, and the use data principles. Additionally, the rollout of the report and where you can find all of the resources. As a reminder, our Equity webpage has all available materials located towards the bottom. You can find links to those resources below:
- Credential Engine Equity Webpage
- Credential Engine Equity Advisory Council Report
- Data Tiers One Pager
- Data Use Principles One Pager
- Data Tiers and Use Principles One Pager
Our technical team provided an overview of the Support Services data elements that came out of the work of the Council, and how to publish those data to the Credential Registry. To help get started, we have prepared a set of resources that will guide you through the process of publishing your data to the Credential Registry. Below, you will find the relevant materials.
- Equity Benchmark Page
- Support Services Resource Page
- Demo Video: How to Upload Credentials to the Credential Registry Using the Equity Benchmark Model
- Demo Video: How to Upload Outcome Data to the Credential Registry Using the Equity Benchmark Model
- Start Publishing your Data by Creating an Account Here
We encourage you to seize this opportunity and publish your Tier 1 data to the Credential Registry. The implementation of these recommendations will help meaningfully advance the collective work to bring about a more equitable education and training marketplace through the use of linked, open, interoperable data, like the Credential Transparency Description Language (CTDL). We encourage the sharing of the report and all related resources.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.